3: DEFEATING BAD STUDY HABITS
DEFEATING BAD STUDY HABITS: how to overcome distractions, bad habits, and coping mechanisms that interfere with your studying and productivity
- The Danger Of Multi-Tasking: why multitasking destroys your study momentum, your productivity and your efficiency, and why you should instead adopt the art of purposeful task-switching.
- Your Smart Phone Makes You “Dumb”: how to change your relationship to your smart phone so it causes you less distraction, less cognitive impairments, and less study interruptions.
- Use “Small Victory” Theory To Accomplish Your Study Goals: how to achieve your study goals and overcome bad study habits by applying “Small Victory” theory.
- The “10-Minute Rule” For Overcoming Procrastination: how to overcome procrastination and/or lack of motivation by applying the “10-Minute Rule”
- Enhance Your Brain By Manipulating Your Posture & Face: how to purposefully manipulate your posture and facial expressions while studying in order to reduce your stress and enhance your cognitive functioning.
- Mastering Your Brain’s “Habit Loop”: how to use the brain’s 3-part “habit loop” to your advantage in order optimize your cognitive functioning and productivity.
- Self-Accountability = Productivity Boost: how to incorporate the simple self-accountability practice of “tracking your progress” in order to boost your productivity.